With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener™ 24 takes hydration to new heights. Starting with our best-in-class 3 litre Antidote® Reservoir—the Fourteener™ 24 rides on the revolutionary NV™ Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener™ 24 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, stretch overflow front pocket, two stretch side pockets for carrying essentials and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. Four point compression and multiple lash points for ice axes, trekking poles or other gear.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Hike essentials organizer pocket, quick stash overflow pocket, four point compression, sunglasses pocket, side stretch pockets, tool attachments
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Suggested load range: 10-25 lbs. Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 1342 cu in / 22L + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2.4 lbs / 1.09 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 12.2 x 12.60 in / 56 x 31 x 32 cm
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: NV Hike: Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Load Bearing w/ Cargo
- Materials: Independent Suspension with Slider™ Sternum Strap