For a full day out on the trail, our compact Cloud Walker™ 18 hiking pack sports a clean, technical aesthetic and features designed to keep you cool, hydrated and all your gear organized. The main compartment is accessed via an asymmetrical zipper that enables easy access and prevents cargo from spilling out when fully open. In addition to our industry-leading 2 liter Antidote® Reservoir you get two mesh side pockets for keeping essentials close at hand. For comfort, the Air Channel back panel with its center-channel ventilation and wicking mesh pods will keep you cool. Integrated lashing points are great for attaching extra cargo and gear. Three-point compression straps keep your load stable.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Hike essentials organizer pocket, compression straps, side pockets
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Extra layers, food, trail maps, compass
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 1037 cu in/ 17L + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.28 lbs / 0.58 kg
- Dimensions: 19.25 X 12.625 X 9.5 in / 49 x 30.5 x 24 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Air Channel: Air channels with individual foam pods, provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: N/A
- Materials: Fixed Diamond Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap