CAMELBAK CLOUD WALKER™ 18
For a full day out on the trail, our compact Cloud Walker™ 18 hiking pack sports a clean, technical aesthetic and features designed to keep you cool, hydrated and all your gear organized. The main compartment is accessed via an asymmetrical zipper that enables easy access and prevents cargo from spilling out when fully open. In addition to our industry-leading 2 liter Antidote® Reservoir you get two mesh side pockets for keeping essentials close at hand. For comfort, the Air Channel back panel with its center-channel ventilation and wicking mesh pods will keep you cool. Integrated lashing points are great for attaching extra cargo and gear. Three-point compression straps keep your load stable.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Hike essentials organizer pocket, compression straps, side pockets
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Extra layers, food, trail maps, compass
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 1037 cu in/ 17L + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.28 lbs / 0.58 kg
- Dimensions: 19.25 X 12.625 X 9.5 in / 49 x 30.5 x 24 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Air Channel: Air channels with individual foam pods, provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: N/A
- Materials: Fixed Diamond Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.