CAMELBAK H.A.W.G. N.V. ®
Built for a full day on the trail; this technical pack allows the rider to bring the gear and hydration they need while providing a comfortable and ventilated ride. The H.A.W.G.® NV is our largest mountain bike pack with ample cargo capacity and 3 liters of hydration for all-day, all-weather rides. The revolutionary NV™ back panel holds the pack away from your back to keep you cool and comfortable whether you're crouched in the saddle, charging an uphill section or over rocks. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear. We’ve also redesigned it with more tool storage and a magnetic tool trap that automatically clicks into place so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail. The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
NV™ BACK PANEL FEATURES:
Articulating pods for a fully-ventilated back panel that keeps the load off your back
ANTIDOTE™ RESERVOIR FEATURES:
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
NV back panel, magnetic tube trap, integrated rain cover, helmet hooks, bike tool organizer pocket, dual waist belt pockets
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Helmet, rain gear, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, lunch, phone, keys
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 1037 cu in / 17L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 2 oz / .84 kg
- Dimensions: 19 x 9 x 9 in / 48 x 23x 23.5 cm
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Back Panel: Bike NV™. Articulating pods and flexible back panel deliver maximum comfort and superior airflow.
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam
- Belt: Fixed 20mm / .75" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210 D diamond ripstop nylon, 70D 140D block dobby nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.