CAMELBAK PURSUIT™ 24 LR
It's not just the weight of your pack—it's how you carry it.
The Pursuit™ keeps the weight (and the sweat) off your back thanks to a lumbar reservoir and suspended mesh back panels. The reservoir stores your hydration near your hips for greater stability on the trail, and the mesh NV panels keep your back cool and ventilated no matter how rugged the climb. That way, you can forget about your load and focus on the trail ahead.
ANTIDOTE® LUMBAR RESERVOIR FEATURES
3L/100 oz Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link® System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
Suggested load range: 10-25 lbs.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Panel loading, Ultra-Light materials, quick stash stretch overflow pocket, four point compression, side stretch pockets, tool attachment, sunglasses pocket
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L Lumbar Reservoir
- Total Capacity: 1280 cu in / 21L + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1.16 kg
- Dimensions: 23.5 X 11 X 8 in / 57 x 28 x 20 cm
- Torso Length: 20 in / 51 cm
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: SV Back Panel: Suspended Open Mesh delivers maximum ventilation and comfort
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Load Bearing w/ Cargo
- Materials: Independent Suspension™ with perforated foam and Slider™ Sternum Strap
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.