CAMELBAK QUICK GRIP CHILL™
The Quick Grip Chill™ lets you move light and fast, but holds enough water for a substantial 8 – 16 km run. We've added a zippered pouch with just enough room for the three true essentials: keys, card and phone. The extra stretch mesh pouch expands to fit an energy gel or two, and the velvetex-lined strap won’t chafe your hands over the long haul. The insulated Podium bottle keeps your drink cold from start to finish.
PODIUM® CHILL BOTTLE FEATURES:
Insulated to maintain temperature (warm or cool), self-sealing Jet Valve™, lockout for leak-proof transport, easy to squeeze, BPA-Free, TruTaste™ Polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste water--not the bottle.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Essentials pocket fits most phones, front and back reflectivity, adjustable cinch strap, insulated podium chill bottle, self-sealing jet valve.
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Gel, keys, cash, phone.
- Total Capacity: N/A
- Pack-Only Weight: 5 oz / .14 kg
- Fabric: 70D diamond clarus, darlington stretch mesh
CLEANING THE PODIUM® BOTTLE
The Podium® Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium® caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve™ and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.